It's a part of who I am...

Creating heirloom pieces at present - leaving my footprint behind, and perhaps a little something extra for my loved ones in the future

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Michigan J. Frog!

Michigan J. Frog was my favourite Loonie Toons episode growing up as a kid, and today it continues to put a smile on my face every single time I think about ol' Michigan.....sooooo.......
Thanks to Jewellia7777 on youtube who created and awesome frog tutorial, I modified my frog slightly to resemble MY favourite Rag Time Frog...Here's to you Michigan!

1 comment:

  1. I found you on the Be One Fine Day Blog. I am your newest GFC follower. If you could check out my blog and follow me back I would appreciate it. Thanks Amber
    http://dragonflysweetnest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete