It's a part of who I am...

Creating heirloom pieces at present - leaving my footprint behind, and perhaps a little something extra for my loved ones in the future

Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Fellowship...







As I grow older, I find it harder to find true friends who share my interests. Of course, it was much easier when I was in school; but at that age,  we were still discovering who exactly we were. It's only now, in my thirties, that I find myself deeply rooted, and wanting a kinship with like minded people. That's the main reason for this blog really...
A couple of years ago, I found such a friend on "myspace"...Luminea Meredith - a kind gentle soul who was my age, creating all manner of things handmade. She derives satisfaction from her creations as I do, and is always looking for that next project. She fills her home with such creations, and inspires others to do the same.



She makes Spa baskets, filled with her loving care - embroidered pillows, embroidered robes, breakfasts trays with embroidered coasters, and candles adorned with ribbon. Indeed she puts her heart and soul into her creations, which makes them not only "custom", but priceless to the people who receive them.



Embroidered Pillows, and cross-stitch hangings adorn her walls. She keeps her house feeling fresh by switching out her home decor as the seasons change with her delightful and meaningful creations.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Lumie! Your creations do inspire....wonderful works. Can't wait to see what you make next.

    ReplyDelete