It's a part of who I am...

Creating heirloom pieces at present - leaving my footprint behind, and perhaps a little something extra for my loved ones in the future

Monday, March 22, 2010

It Doesn't Have to be Big to Count.




Even the smallest embroidery project can mean a lot to someone because it is made especially with THEM in mind. Anyone can spend a few minutes at home decor shop, and find something that would suit the tastes of the person receiving the gift; however, investing a little time, and effort and love into an embroidered gift will mean so much more -  especially because they put a little of themselves into it.
This bookmark is being made at present using "Linen" floss. I love this thread because its matte, rustic look appeals to me. There are "slubs" in the thread which add to the character of the floss.

No comments:

Post a Comment