It's a part of who I am...

Creating heirloom pieces at present - leaving my footprint behind, and perhaps a little something extra for my loved ones in the future

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Continuation of Autumnal Mandala's

The creation of these Primitive Seasonal Mandala's have been quite inspiring for me. Mostly because each one represents a memory for me. Even the Silhouette Mandala's were inspired by my Victorian style Living Room. The cost to make them is almost nothing.  A single sheet of Felt usually costs about $1 Cdn. Best of all, the Felt is being produced now in many more subtle shades. So check out your local craft store, or go online, and see what you find in terms of  new colours and textures this year in Felt.

1 comment:

  1. I love your latest mandalas...especially the witchy little bird! ;) It's realy special that each of these represents a significant memory or theme in your life. What an original way to honour those things. :) I am tucking this idea away for when I have time for a new craft... :) Can't wait to see what you create next hon!

    ReplyDelete