It's a part of who I am...

Creating heirloom pieces at present - leaving my footprint behind, and perhaps a little something extra for my loved ones in the future

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fall and Winter Unite!

October 25th was the day to mark on the calendar - the arrival of our first snowfall here in Edmonton Alberta. Once again, experiencing more than one season at a time sets my creativity a blazin' with post Halloween thoughts of pre-Christmas craftin'! Somebody stop me!!!!! Wait...don't do that...I wouldn't like it...
...you wouldn't like to see me get angry...I might turn green.....

....The Hulk? No, no.....the Grinch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 Pursie...blinking in disbelief at the early arrival of Jack Frost...I say that it is far better for her to be on the inside looking out, than the other way around! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment