It's a part of who I am...

Creating heirloom pieces at present - leaving my footprint behind, and perhaps a little something extra for my loved ones in the future

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Another Project Complete

A few weeks ago, I began a simple Felt project for the Autumn season. What I loved about this project was that I only needed to make a small autumn themed mandala at a time. This was a perfect project to work on in-between piano students. Twenty minutes here and there was all I needed to complete something of sentimental value as each mandala was created from a special memory during my favourite time of year - Fall!

Now..time to break out the apple cider....yum!

3 comments:

  1. What a very nice blog you have. I am going to come back and check it out further

    I am following you on networked blogs, Drop me a comment under listed blogs and get featured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice to see it all come together, and the final result looks so fab!!! :) You are so talented my friend! xo

    ReplyDelete